Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"Merimbula is as beautiful as ever.

"It is peak tourist season so the population tripled after Boxing Day. I had new missionary training in Sydney last week. I traveled up to Canberra and stayed the night there. Then we took a train up through the country to Sydney. I love trains. Central Station gives any international airport a run for their money. It's multiple stories and confusing. I loved it. You meet the funnest people on trains.

"I fell in love with Sydney. It is so busy and crazy. It is huge. Hopefully, I will get to serve in the inner city someday. It is the polar opposite of Merimbula. I just wanted you to know that I am alright. I just sent the other letter so I dont want to spoil it for you. I will right next week with some news that will actually be interesting.

"I love being a missionary and although it is a trial of my faith it is the only thing that I should be doing right now."

No comments: